Bricks or Clicks: Can Estate Agents Survive the Online Revolution?
Date: 15th Nov 2019, 11:00 to 14:00
Venue: York St John Business School Launch Pad
Organiser: York Business School
Within the deeply competitive property industry, a battle is underway. Who will win - brick or clicks?
In this York Business Week 2019 event, we’ll bring together some of North Yorkshire’s most influential property professionals to share their perspective on the future of the industry, covering topics such as:
• What has been the impact of online estate agents?
• How has the tenant fee ban affected the industry?
• Should new technology transform traditional ways of working?
• How can estate agents stay agile and adapt in their marketing, service and approach?
• Will online replace the high street, or is there still a place for window displays and local service on the high street?