Date: Tuesday 12th November 2019
Time: 09:00 - 10:30
Venue: Novotel York Centre, Fishergate, York YO10 4FD
Price: £15 per session or £45 for full day
Create a bespoke seminar programme to suit your needs and interests with Make It York’s Business Workshops on Tuesday and Thursday. With topics ranging from sales and marketing to leadership and innovation, our local experts are on hand to share practical advice and ideas to implement to make a real difference to your business.
Delivered by: Federation of Small Businesses & Make It York
All Business Workshop attendees are invited to a free networking lunch, whether you are joining us for one workshop or all four sessions across the day. Pre-book your free place for lunch with your workshop tickets.
Business Workshop | Creating and Maintaining a Sales Pipeline
Date: 12th Nov 2019, 9:00 to 10:30
Theme: Business Workshop
Venue: Novotel York Centre
Organiser: Tim Chapman, Sales EQ
Part of the York Business Week Business Workshop series. Tickets are £15 per session or £45 for four sessions across the day.
The importance of having a relevant and regular pipeline of new business opportunities is key to the success of any business.
Building and Managing a sales pipeline
In this workshop, you will learn how to build a sustainable sales pipeline to meet your business goals. You will take away a set of practical tools and an action plan for your own business.
The key topics covered:
- The Sales and Marketing Funnel: an integrated approach
- The 3 Vs of Pipeline Management: Velocity, Volume and Value
- Opportunity Qualification
- Managing opportunities from ‘rumour to cash’
- Analysing your current sales pipeline and developing key actions
By attending this workshop, you will:
- Build a pipeline that has a high probability of delivering your business goal.
- Save yourself, time and money by qualifying the opportunities you have the best chance of winning.
- Develop a set of key metrics to help effectively manage your sales pipeline.
- Analyse your current pipeline and develop an action plan.
The workshop is aimed at:
Business owners, business development, sales, marketing and relationship managers.
Sales EQ Limited help all kind and size of business with their sales challenges. This includes Start Ups and global brands all who have benefitted from expert help with the complexities of B2B selling, sales effectiveness and sales leadership.
Managing Partner Tim Chapman is an international Sales Coach and Consultant as well as Lecturer in B2B Sales and International Sales Management at the York Management School, University of York. Tim is also a published author of The Salespersons Secret Code, The Belief Systems that Distinguish Winners and is working on a second book, Coaching Winning Sales Teams, due for publication in April 2020.